This policy describes how we collect, use, and share your personal information for enabling you to access all our services and to execute the website activities.
When you use our platform, we collect some information about you for the website only. In general, you are free to browse the website without providing any information but to transact with us, it is mandatory to submit a specified set of information. Below is the list of details we require from every user.
- Account sign up information that includes your Name, Email Address, Country, State, Pincode, Mobile Number, Account Password, etc.
- Billing information comprises the card details through which you are making the payment. If you do not want to share your billing details with us, you can opt for the “COD” (Cash on delivery) payment method.
- Contact information that consists of your mobile number, email address, etc.
- Your computer and browser information through which you access our website. We record the URL you use to visit our website, the URL you next visit, and pages of our website you have landed upon.
Usage of the Information
We collect the information due to the following reasons:
- To provide the product & services for which you’ve made a request.
- To troubleshoot all your problems related to our website and provide you with a safer online experience.
- To inform you about products, offers, services, discounts, coupons that perfectly fit your needs.
- To let you participate in all the surveys conducted by us or the third-party for improving our services.
- To provide you with the product & services in which you might be interested.
- We use your IP address to identify the problems with our server.
We may share your personal information with the business entities, third-party for executing our website activities. We ensure that no third-party will use your personal information for their marketing purposes but we do not give a 100% guarantee. By using our website, you consent to the information sharing for carrying out the website activities.
We take all the necessary measures to protect your personal information against vulnerabilities or unauthorized access. We also enable secure access when you enter your billing information to make the payment. But no information on the internet is 100% safe and we hold no responsibility in the event any of your personal information gets leaked or disclosed.
Links To Third-Party Websites